Bandit-X.Net  
ID Password

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Donwload
Just popping in
I'm trying to download the beta2 and it errors out:

Quote:
Sorry The Current Item At "www.bandit-x.net /files/mod_xmspotlight_1.02Beta2_09262006.rar" Cannot Be Found.

Posted on: 2006/10/24 8:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Download
Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn
oh.. i never checked that link when i put it for download today..
i think i have a copy of that file on my other computer (that i have been cleaning) ill try to get it online later tonight.

Posted on: 2006/10/24 12:02

Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn
man.. not a good week for me.. i cant find a copy of that file.. but ill try to get an updated version of the module later this week. it will also have that subcategory feature you wanted.

Posted on: 2006/10/25 20:53

Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn

Posted on: 2006/10/27 11:59

Just popping in
Got it, thanks!

I put a thread on XOOPS, any chance you'd know how to answer it? See it HERE.

Thanks,

Posted on: 2006/10/27 12:06

Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn
Quote:

JamesSAEP wrote:
Got it, thanks!

I put a thread on XOOPS, any chance you'd know how to answer it? See it HERE.

Thanks,

im not really sure on how to do that. but ill look deeper in to it when i get back from work tonight.

Posted on: 2006/10/27 12:23

Just popping in
Cool, thanks.

Posted on: 2006/10/27 12:27

Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn
u got IM?

Posted on: 2006/10/31 18:54

Just popping in
The only IM I have is Google Talk. We block all other IM ports on our firewall. I'll PM you my info.

BTW, I really like this new theme on your site!

Thanks,

J

Posted on: 2006/11/1 6:00

Webmaster
From UsA - MiChIgAn
i actually had this theme on this site for a while. after a while i get tired of the silver/gray/white.

sry i dont have google talk.. so. ill try to explain it in here.

k this is how i believe the user is created..

file:register.php

$member_handler =& xoops_gethandler('member');
        $newuser =& $member_handler->createUser();
        $newuser->setVar('user_viewemail',$user_viewemail, true);
        $newuser->setVar('uname', $uname, true);
        $newuser->setVar('email', $email, true);
(those first two lines creates an instance of the class . that one would be XoopsMemberHandler ... and then the info for the user is stored in a variable.an array i believe)

$member_handler->insertUser($newuser)

insertuser... class:XoopsMemberHandler file:kernel/member.php

function insertUser(&$user, $force = false)
    {
        return $this->_uHandler->insert($user, $force);
    }

_uhandler is.. (created by the constructor)

$this->_uHandler = new XoopsUserHandler($db);
And the insert function is in class:XoopsUserHandler (extends XoopsObjectHandler) file:kernel/user.php

which insert the info to the database..
code below....

foreach ($user->cleanVars as $k => $v) {
            ${$k} = $v;
        }

if ($user->isNew()) {
            $uid = $this->db->genId($this->db->prefix('users').'_uid_seq');
            $sql = sprintf("INSERT INTO %s (uid, uname, name, email, url, user_avatar, user_regdate, user_icq, user_from, user_sig, user_viewemail, actkey, user_aim, user_yim, user_xfire, user_msnm, pass, posts, attachsig, rank, level, theme, timezone_offset, last_login, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_occ, bio, user_intrest, user_mailok) VALUES (%u, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %u, %s, %s, %s, %u, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %s, %u, %u, %u, %u, %s, %.2f, %u, %s, %u, %u, %u, %s, %s, %s, %u)", $this->db->prefix('users'), $uid, $this->db->quoteString($uname), $this->db->quoteString($name), $this->db->quoteString($email), $this->db->quoteString($url), $this->db->quoteString($user_avatar), time(), $this->db->quoteString($user_icq), $this->db->quoteString($user_from), $this->db->quoteString($user_sig), $user_viewemail, $this->db->quoteString($actkey), $this->db->quoteString($user_aim), $this->db->quoteString($user_yim), $this->db->quoteString($user_xfire), $this->db->quoteString($user_msnm), $this->db->quoteString($pass), $posts, $attachsig, $rank, $level, $this->db->quoteString($theme), $timezone_offset, 0, $this->db->quoteString($umode), $uorder, $notify_method, $notify_mode, $this->db->quoteString($user_occ), $this->db->quoteString($bio), $this->db->quoteString($user_intrest), $user_mailok);
        } else {
            $sql = sprintf("UPDATE %s SET uname = %s, name = %s, email = %s, url = %s, user_avatar = %s, user_icq = %s, user_from = %s, user_sig = %s, user_viewemail = %u, user_aim = %s, user_yim = %s, user_xfire = %s, user_msnm = %s, posts = %d,  pass = %s, attachsig = %u, rank = %u, level= %u, theme = %s, timezone_offset = %.2f, umode = %s, last_login = %u, uorder = %u, notify_method = %u, notify_mode = %u, user_occ = %s, bio = %s, user_intrest = %s, user_mailok = %u WHERE uid = %u", $this->db->prefix('users'), $this->db->quoteString($uname), $this->db->quoteString($name), $this->db->quoteString($email), $this->db->quoteString($url), $this->db->quoteString($user_avatar), $this->db->quoteString($user_icq), $this->db->quoteString($user_from), $this->db->quoteString($user_sig), $user_viewemail, $this->db->quoteString($user_aim), $this->db->quoteString($user_yim), $this->db->quoteString($user_xfire), $this->db->quoteString($user_msnm), $posts, $this->db->quoteString($pass), $attachsig, $rank, $level, $this->db->quoteString($theme), $timezone_offset, $this->db->quoteString($umode), $last_login, $uorder, $notify_method, $notify_mode, $this->db->quoteString($user_occ), $this->db->quoteString($bio), $this->db->quoteString($user_intrest), $user_mailok, $uid);
        }

the array keys and values gets assigned to variables the same names as their keys
i believe thats where the users info get put in.. when they are new users.. and the 2nd part is for updating existing users info..

*the above codes and your codes will differ since this was taken off of my computer and some changes has been made to it. and im not a php expert..

so the easiest solution would be.. to add some lines for it to add the same stuff in a different prefix. since you want it in the same database (which makes it easier). function XoopsUserHandler in the class XoopsUserHandler that is in kernel/user.php

Posted on: 2006/11/2 6:41

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]